3 Nov 2008

Sunny Sunday

Been a while since I last posted something on here. Well last week I have been busy writing my introduction, last Sunday we cancelled a shoot and well that's about it really. Today tough has been such a fantastic day for the book as Liv and I finally worked together on a shoot. We were shooting outside (again in Hackney Wick, this time in an awesome rundown car park full of tyres, rubbish, crashed cars and even a 4ft high Sphinx head) and as it was pissing it down yesterday we were so lucky to have a warm and sunny day and so didnt have to cancel again. Following up on our boy scout theme model Chez wore boots and shorts, played the guitar and had a fire. The images, mostly polaroids, are brilliant and I am very happy with them. Here you can see the pros at work




No comments: