1 Mar 2010

Another Day Another Jolijn Shoot

Today me and Jolijn worked on another shoot, this time for I Love Fake Magazine. We were the first ones to shoot Katie Eary's new Autumn/Winter 2010 collection. I didnt get the chance to see her show last week and I really mised out. The collection is amazing! Animal prints, fur coats, knitted massive chunky neon jumpers, baseball caps and Vans sneakers embellished with studs. I'm totally in awe of her a/w stuff so you can imagine how exciting it was to style the shoot today. We had two great model as well, Model 1's Alex Wells and Select's Alex Dunstan. Cannot wait to see it in the magazine.
In the end it was a fantastic day in Katie's studio, surrounded by great people that are not only amazing and talented in what they are doing but also lovely and unpretentious which is too rare in this industry. Ok, got that off my chest. Off to bed now, am fucking shattered. I didnt get that much sleep as a certain dog woke me up too early!








No comments: