19 Feb 2010

London Fashion Week - so far

Wow! Finally I have a camera that really takes nice pictures. I'm quite surprised myself when I compare the pics down below with the images I have taken from last season's shows.
Anyway, fashion week is upon us. I am feeling drained and tired but had an exciting day, beginning with black Goth wigs made out of real human hair by Charlie Le Mindu, then to Aminaka Wilmont who were showing their futuristic prints on organinc silk jersey at the Victoria House in Bloomsbury, back to the tents, having a quick coffee, seeing my favorite show so far, Bora Aksu: soft colours, romantic details and damn hot skin tight trousers. My day ended with Fashion Fringe winners Jena Theo.

Charlie Le Mindu





Aminaka Wilmont







Bora Aksu







Jena Theo









No comments: